Saturday, April 3, 2010

Learn From My Mistakes



This photo of me was taken when I was ten years old - years before I got my braces off. I hadn't yet been taught that I shouldn't let my eyebrows grow wild.

Or wear white socks with black pants.

Or wear that shirt.

Ah, sweet innocence.

Anyway, here's your lesson for the day:

If you decide that you must immediately know how much of your head and torso you could fit beneath a bar stool, should you...

A) Just go for it!

or

B) Appraise all bystanders and ask yourself, "If my arms and shoulders get pinned down, and I fall over, kicking, squealing and calling for help, will these people help me or will they first run, cackling, to find a camera with which to photograph me?"

The answer is "B".





P.S. Thanks for the photos, Mom.

No comments: