Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Toy!

Coworker Katie is a great girl. She used her superior iPhone to take photos for two of my recent blogs. Today I took a look at some of the photos she took for me...

(this photo from Katie's iPhone)

... see how you can read even the little words? Then I looked at some recent photos I posted here that were taken on my phone...


(this photo from my lamePhone)

... see how you can read, um, nothing? Except the words I added digitally after the photo was taken?

Well, I decided it was time for me to be a big girl and buy a new phone with a decent camera. Behold!



This phone has a 3 megapixel camera.

My old phone boasted a camera with 640 x 480 resolution which, according to a megapixel converter I found online, is equivalent to .3 megapixels. As in, 0.3. As in, a whole decimal placement of difference.

I am pleased with this upgrade.

Here is the first photo I took with my new phone:



Hooray! Don't worry, in the future I plan to use it for posting things other than just me squealing in slack-jawed delight.

No comments: