Sunday, January 23, 2011

Everything's Bigger!

I have moved to Austin, Texas and I have tales to tell! Expect a return to daily posting beginning tomorrow.

For now though, I'd like to take a moment to brag about the bathtub in my new apartment: It's huge. I can swim laps in it. Compared to the cramped little juice glasses that passed for bathtubs I've had in past apartments, this thing is heaven. It's big enough to make jokes about.

Hey man, your bathtub's so big that when it walked by the tv I missed three episodes!

Your bathtub's so big that when it dances at a concert the whole band skips!

Seriously, if I ever decided to take up making bathtub gin as a hobby, one batch would be enough to keep an alcoholic elephant drunk for a year.

Aw... maybe I shouldn't have made that last joke. Alcoholic elephants aren't funny. They're tragic.

Anyway - below are a couple pictures that Jason took for a LUSH Cosmetics photo competition that I entered. Please remember that it's water in the tub, not gin. I know how the rumor mill works and I don't want to find any elephants banging on my door after the bars close.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

naked lola is naked

i like this new austin lola!

dp said...

So glad to have you back...I wish I had an amazingly large bath tub.

Cooner said...

I'm just glad Mr. Elephant who watches over my car vigilantly understands your sense of humor or my car would be on the way to Austin right now. And he's only 3 inches high so you can imagine the objects he might take out on the way to get to your LUSHish bathtub... get it... lush-ish...

Cooner said...

p.s. that should read LUSHious... I ruined my already bad pun.

Lola Cutter Hensel said...

I got the pun... I just assumed that you were drunk while typing it.